Welcome to CKGS USA
DO'S AND DONT'S OF INFORMATION SECURITY
- Keep your desk clean and your computer screen clear.
- Log off when you leave your desk
- Use strong passwords and change them regularly
- Report security incidents and weaknesses
- Keep personal information secured at all times
- Do not misuse office equipment
- Do not install unauthorized software on your Company's PC
- Do not disclose confidential information to unauthorized people
- Do not lend your access badge to anyone.
- Do not share your password.
- Do not misuse your e-mail and Internet access
Sign in to CKGS VPO with your CKGS Account